Catch both the sunrise and sunset while reveling in the salty marsh breezes. Unwind in the bright and airy space to the sounds of the record player after a leisurely ride to the beach on the complimentary bikes or a short drive to historic Charleston. Work remotely or do virtual school while overlooking the ebb and flow of the marsh tides.Book Listing
The open layout allows guests to mingle while they take in the marsh views, play games or prepare meals. Work remotely from the living room laptop stand or access virtual school from the table via the high speed internet service. This condo sleeps up to 6. The first bedroom has a queen-sized bed, closet and private bath. The second bedroom has a day bed which converts to a king-size bed and a full size bed along with a walk-in closet (a.k.a. kid’s hideout/reading nook). Kids as well as adults will love sleepovers in this room. This bedroom also includes a pack-n-play with fitted sheets. The second bedroom adjoins the second bathroom which is also accessible from the hallway. The living room has a smart TV to catch up on your favorite Netflix shows. Unit is located on the third floor of the building on the corner/end unit for maximum panoramic views from our balcony!
The entire home is yours for the duration of your stay.
Other Things to Note:
Welcome and thank you for choosing our listing for your next visit to Folly Beach and Charleston, SC! We welcome all guests of all backgrounds with authentic hospitality and open minds. In order to provide you the best possible experience, please read and agree to our House Rules. Thank you!
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the house at any time. If cigarette smoke is detected in the house, there will be a cleaning fee of $500.00.
2. PLEASE DO NOT LITTER ANYWHERE ON THE PREMISES OR ON THE BEACH: This includes, but is not limited to, cigarette butts, bottles, cans, etc. Please utilize the garbage can in the kitchen and dumpster outside.
3. Any other person not listed in agreement at the property is the sole responsibility of the Guests.
4. The unit is privately owned and the owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. Neither the Home Owner nor the Property Manager is responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to visit the premises.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are not permitted. Any evidence of a pet without a pet fee/addendum will result in a $150 charge.
8. Parking is allowed in the parking lot. While on Folly Beach, you may park at your own risk on the street, but be mindful that your car should face the same direction as traffic, and that ALL tires must be off the asphalt. Also, be sure to read all posted signage pertaining to parking on the street. Failure to do so could result in a ticket or your vehicle being towed per Folly Beach Law. Neither the Property Manager nor the owner will be held responsible for any tickets any guest obtains during their stay. Please note the island-wide speed limit of 25mph. Please visit the City of Folly and The City of Charleston’s website for more information on parking.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not available. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit bath towels or bed linens to be taken from the home. At the end of your stay, please place all towels and linens in the laundry room atop the washer.
10. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless: The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or a “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,” area, we will refund: Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered; Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive and wants to shorten the stay to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.
11. The hall closet is where the home owner keeps cleaning items, etc. Please do not attempt to proceed through the locked door.
12. If any items in or around the property are removed or damaged, the cost of the item(s) or damage will be deducted from the security deposit. If the amount of the security deposit is less than the cost of the item(s) or the cost of the repair, the renter will be expected to pay for the damage, or the removed item(s).
13. Please turn the AC unit at 78 degrees upon exiting the property during summer months. During the winter months, please leave heat on 65.
14. Please make sure the door into the house is LOCKED when you leave! Failure to do so could result in a break-in, and guests will be held responsible for any lost/stolen items.
15. Per Folly Beach Law, there is NO ALCOHOL permitted on the beach at any time. There are hefty fines for people drinking alcohol on the beach. We are not responsible for any tickets/fines you receive.
16. Please be tidy and respect our property.
17. Please do not leave toys, chairs, floats or other used beach toys behind. Take your items with you or take them to the dumpster. If there are large items left behind from your stay, you will be charged $50/item for the removal of these items.
18. Please keep all doors and windows closed if the AC is running.